Adventure Off Road Park Rules
These are the updated rules of conduct for the AOP. Please follow these rules at all times when on the property;
1. All participants (including passengers/guest) must fill out a current waiver and check in at the office before entering property and trail system. Check in is required before entering the trail system on each visit.
2. Litter laws are strictly enforced. Anyone caught littering will be PERMANENTLY EJECTED from the Park. Place litter in an appropriate trash receptacle or "Pack It In, Pack It Out."
3. Ride only on established trails. Do not venture in to the woods or on to other property not owned by the park. You will be banned permanently for infractions.
4. All ATV riders and motocross must wear DOT approved helmets. NO EXCEPTIONS. Passengers are not allowed on ATVs or motorcycles, except for purpose built two passenger machines. No aftermarket or homemade seating for two is allowed.
5. No alcoholic beverages or mind-altering substances which may impair a person's judgment are allowed in the trail area.
6. Firearms are STRICTLY prohibited within the park. NO HUNTING IS ALLOWED.
7. Seat belts must be worn at ALL TIMES while driving in the park (passengers included).
8. All operators of ORV vehicles and passengers should follow manufacturer's safe operating procedures. Proper equipment is necessary.
9. Off-Road Vehicles (ORVs) are to be operated only during established park hours.
10. Excessive speed and reckless driving is not permitted. Please follow posted speed limit signs. No speeding or tricks or spin-outs in the parking lot and grassy areas.
11. Everyone rides at their own risk. Know your limitations and do not exceed the capabilities of your vehicle. The park IS NOT responsible for your recovery in the event of breakdown or immobility but will always assist if possible.
12. Do not remove or destroy trees, shrubs, plants or animals. We want them to remain for everyone to enjoy. Tree saver straps must always be used, NO EXCEPTIONS, during winching and recovery.
13. NO OPEN FIRES ARE ALLOWED IN THE PARK. Campsite fires must be kept inside the designated fire rings in the campground area. Fire rings are not to be moved. Do not burn metal or glass in the fire rings.
14. All operators of Off-Road Vehicles must have a valid driver's license. Children under 18 must be supervised at all times.
15. Be courteous to other drivers and children in the park. This is a family place!
16. Those under the age of 18 must have a waiver consent signed by a parent or legal guardian in the presence of a park staff member. Parent / legal guardian must closely supervise minors.
17. All SUVs must have a fully enclosed metal cab and / or roll bar protection, functioning safety belts, working four wheel drive systems, frame mounted (not welded) tow hooks that are appropriately rated for the vehicle's weight for recovery purposes, and must be in good and safe mechanical operating condition.
18. Failure to comply with the above rules, regulations and safe operating procedures can result in participants being temporarily or permanently banned from using the park or participating in any future park activity or events. No refund of any monies will be given.